Main Menu

Newbie from Minnesota

Started by Best47, September 13, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Best47

Hello Everyone

Just brought home my new project car my dad has owned this 70 challenger since 1972 I am now the 3rd owner I received it after he passed away last december. Looking forward to the restoration process and returning this car to its old glory. Lots of Memories!!

JS29

:welcome: from central New York! good luck and my condolences. tell us more about the car. :ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

Cool project @Best47   :banana:  Welcome to the site.    :welcome:   :veryexcited:

1 Wild R/T

Sorry to hear of your father's passing....   Looks like he left you a very cool project...    Welcome!!! Lotta guys here have been through these cars bumper to bumper so if you have any questions just ask...  Looks like the drivers side is buckled pretty good, you might want to have the frame alignment checked before you dig to deep.....   My car had a little twist in one rail.... Fixed it before metal replacement so everything was straight & everything fit as it should...

RJChallenger

Welcome from Hamilton. Ont.  You have a great project there. Sorry to hear about your dad.

73_Cuda_4_Me

:welcome: to the forum @best47! Nice project car! Sorry for your loss! Lots of good information and knowledgeable members willing to help out on anything you might have questions on! We are gluttons for information on new member's cars, so give us a rundown on all the bells and whistles, and we always love lots of pictures! Got any photo of the fender tag? Are you lucky enough to have broadcast sheet, too?

Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

:handshake:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

CudaMoparRay

Chryco Psycho

welcome to the site , My condolences on losing your Dad hard way to get a car but you have the car & memories  :twothumbsup:  :wrenching:

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario  :canada: 

Timbbuc2

Welcome to the best forum online, a lot of knowledge here, sorry about the loss of your father, its tough. Look forward to seeing your build..
Get in, I'll drive

Best47

I will get a picture of the tag tonight and pull the rear seat and see if there is a broadcast sheet.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Best47 on September 13, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
I will get a picture of the tag tonight and pull the rear seat and see if there is a broadcast sheet.

I've found more in the front seat backs then rear seats, remove the two screws & you can look with a flashlight....... But rear seats are worth a look too.....   

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan . . Glad you signed up!  :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Here you go....some incentive....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome aboard!
Sorry for your loss but every time you work on that car you'll think of your dad.
Joe