Main Menu

Newbie from NY

Started by Ragtoptime, January 27, 2019, 12:42:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ragtoptime

Hi All.  New member for Upstate New York here.  I have a '71 Challenger Convertible that is patiently awaiting a resto.  Last time I had it on the road was 1993.  At the time, the floor boards needed replacing and unfortunately the guy who did it butchered them.  Responsibilities and money then forced me to garage the car and wait for a better time until I could do the job right.  The time is soon!
Projects in the meantime have been a '69 Coronet 500 and a '72 Demon 340.  The Coronet is on the road, the Demon is close.  Weather in Upstate NY limits the time you get to enjoy driving a convertible so I'm looking forward to putting the Challenger back together while I still have some hair on my head to blow around when the top is down!

CudaMoparRay

A great  :welcome: from Sylmar, CA
Looks like you got it all covered

JS29

:welcome: From Central New York! I am in Oneida county, Where are you located?  :wave:

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada.
Sheldon

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo.   I feel your pain around the weather limiting garage time.

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome fron Ontario  :canada: 

6Pack70

halftrackman

Welcome from tn.     I did live on grand island NY  :cheers:

RT999

Welcome from central Oregon  :ohyeah:

xx88man

Another  :welcome:  from B.C. Canada
Keep yer foot in it

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama  :wave:
Can't wait to see some pix of your projects too .

71-440

Joe

cuda dad

Welcome to The Forum!  Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck with your restoration! I feel for your weather situation, as they're forecasting anywhere from 6" to nearly a foot by tomorrow around here- hope not!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @Ragtoptime   :welcome:   :banana: