Main Menu

Newbie on this site !

Started by B5TA, September 15, 2022, 06:19:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

B5TA

Hello Guys,  I've been lurking around here for awhile so I figured  I would sign up. I live in Northern Ohio and have owned my T/A for a LONG time. The Old girl has been Dormant for years so I'm trying to bring her back to life !    Hopefully within a couple of weeks I can fire it up on a run stand.    Thanks for Having me !   Kevin

dodj

Welcome!!
You will get lots of help here...if you ask for it. Before long you will be.... :burnout:
Love to see a picture of the T/A!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

Welcome!!! Great car! Post up some pictures when you can!  :wave:

anlauto

Well, you've come to the right place. We all love T/A's around here....WELCOME  :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Hi Kevin , Welcome to the site ! :wave:

DeathProofCuda

:welcome:  Would love to see some pics and hear the history of your long-term ownership of the TA.

Blowout

cudamadd

Dakota

:wave:  Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   Glad to have your here.

70_440-6Cuda

Welcome!! Great to have another new member.  Good luck!!
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

JS29

R/T's 4 R/P

Welcome!
Any details to share about your car? Pictures?
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

Joef89

Welcome. I feel you in sitting dormant for a while.  Y 74 challenger is trapped up in Michigan at may dads garage. No space in Florida for it right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: Kevin. Good luck with the resuscitation!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Smallblock340

:welcome: to the site from Netherlands! Would love to see some pictures of the T/A  8)
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ