Main Menu

Started by AK83, January 30, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

AK83

Hey guys/gals, newbie here looking to become part of the community and hopefully find an E body project for my son and I. I'm also here to further my knowledge on the best body style muscle car known!! Haha.. Have a good one.

Alex

Roadman

welcome aboard  :welcome:

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @AK83    :welcome:  Thanks for introducing yourself.   :banana:

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Good luck in your search.....

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

Dakota

Alex - welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY. :unitedstates:

I enjoy the "father and son" project stories.   I started a car project with one of my sons when he and I weren't getting along too well.  The first round didn't end well, but now that he's doing a project car on his own a few years later, it's been great.  I wish you well on your quest!   This is a GREAT place for help.

AK83

Thank you for the warm welcome guys.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

AK83

Quote from: Dakota on January 30, 2018, 01:24:23 PM
Alex - welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY. :unitedstates:

I enjoy the "father and son" project stories.   I started a car project with one of my sons when he and I weren't getting along too well.  The first round didn't end well, but now that he's doing a project car on his own a few years later, it's been great.  I wish you well on your quest!   This is a GREAT place for help.
Glad to hear buddy, and thanks!

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

usraptor

Timbbuc2

Welcome, love father and son projects, been there and done that. You will enjoy this close knit community. A lot of knowledge here.
Get in, I'll drive

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from Ontario  :canada: 

blown motor

Another welcome from Ontario  :canada: Where are you from?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Glad you signed up!  We see a lot of cars posted for sale, maybe one will make to your garage!

:twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ToxicWolf

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada.
Sheldon