Main Menu

Newish guy from Charleston SC

Started by 1973Barracuda, April 04, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1973Barracuda

New to this site, been lurking for a bit. Was an FEBO member for a while, mostly FABO really.

Have a 73 Barracuda I have had for 10 years. Current engine 360, have a 6.1 I have been wanting to put in for two years now. Just bought a house with an enormous garage. Finally think it will happen.

Jason

303 Mopar

Welcome to the site!   :welcome:

I did a 392 Hemi swap just over a year ago, and there are a few others here that have too.  We have a Modern Hemi Swap section, and you can check out my post that has some detail and part numbers you will need.  https://forum.e-bodies.org/modern-hemi-swaps/26/392-hemi-swap-2016/67/msg432#msg432

1973Barracuda

I dissected your build a few times already!

I have the Holley package to drive the EFI, a a518 to go in there, need a SG rear still. That open I have won't do it.

Brads70

:welcome:  Sounds like a popular swap these days !  :wave:

1973Barracuda

Brad, I have been reading your threads for a while.

Lots of knowledge resources out there now.

JS29

:welcome: and good luck!! A lot of good people here to help you get it done.   :wrenching:

bluespruce

Welcome from Colorado, Good luck on engine swap and your new house

dodgemania

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario   :canada: 

Cuda Cody

Welcome @1973Barracuda   :welcome:  Let's see some photos of your new place and your car!   :banana:

Brads70

:iagree: The house... well ok but darn it man lets see a few pictures of the garage already!
Priorities!  :yes: :D

1973Barracuda

So, I work in lots of other places, my car was in storage for over a year. First time I ever came back and it didn't start. Fuel issues in the tank. No gas. Changed filter and pump. So, had it towed.

1973Barracuda

Great first pics to post. Upside down. No idea how that happened.

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome aboard! No sweat with the pics.
Joe