Main Menu

Time to get back in the game – 1972 ‘Cuda 340

Started by Dean N, March 10, 2021, 09:23:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dakota

Hey Dean.  Welcome to the forum.  I recently got my Challenger back on the road after an 8 year journey.   It was completely stripped of all parts, nuts, bolts and wires at one point.   The service manual and the people on this site are the two essentials guides to getting things back together (especially the people).   Good luck with your project. 

ebodyproducts

Welcome aboard. Your Cuda looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

Mr Lee

It may be comforting to know that there are quite a few of us out there that took 20 to 30 years or more to get our cars going. 

I support "driver" quality.   Restoration is a deep rabbit hole. $$ Just get 'er going.  Chip away at it. Have fun working on it. The people on this site helped me a bunch. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

ledphoot

Nice ride, you have the right idea to get her running and enjoy her.

Your story is far from unique, a lot of us, myself included, have had project cars lurking in the garage waiting for our attention while life gets in the way. It's easy to forget a hunk of steel that doesn't cry out to you when family takes priority.

There are a lot of Northern California Mopar people around. Would love to see the progress you make on this car, lots of great people here to help, they've helped me tremendously over the last few years as I re-engaged in my Cuda project.

Welcome!

Dean N

Quote from: 7212Mopar on March 14, 2021, 10:32:22 AM
Welcome Mopar neighbor...

Great! I'll check out what carb is under the filter housing (I forget), but I do know it was new.

Challenger440RT

Good looking Cuda, excited to follow the resto.