Main Menu

Yeah, I'm a Newb.

Started by 72demon416, May 17, 2017, 11:05:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

72demon416

Hello Gents! I just became a 70 Cuda owner again after 28 years of Demon ownership and this looks like a great site so I'm guessing it will be my new hangout for a while!
Cheers,
Rick

71GranCoupe

:welcome: from Las vegas and great to hear you are back into an E-Body again. We would love to see pictures when time permits.  :cheers:

Cuda Cody

Welcome @72demon416    :welcome:  and congratulations on your new Cuda.  Looking forward to seeing some photos of it.   :banana:  What color is it and where did you find it?

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the site! Congratulations on the new Cuda!  :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

Jay Bee

:welcome: from St. Catharines, ON  :canada:  Congrats on the Cuda too.

anlauto

Lots of great information here, lots of great people.....The only place on the net an E Body fan needs to be.
Welcome :welcome:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Marc70challenger

Welcome!!!  Great site.

Do you still have the Demon?

Any question you could fathom on e-body, someone will know here for sure.  And great group of guys AND gals.  :yes:

JS29

:welcome:  From central New York! :waving: Let's hear more about your Cuda. :takepicture:

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from Chilliwack B.C. Is this the 6 bbl car you are modifying?
Sheldon

Cudakiller70

70/6chall

Welcome!,welcome!,and welcome from SoCal, if your looking for help, support and just all around comraderie for your '70 Cuda this is your place to hang out. Great group of hobbyists who, as a collective bunch can help you with your resto. I have a '70 Challenger myself which I'm quite proud of, but have owned a couple of 340 Dusters, Fc7 70 4-gear and an Ev2 71 4-gear car also. So Mopars are our passion.     Thanks,   Al

CudaMoparRay

Welcome from Sylmar, CA

Spikedog08

Welcome aboard!  Glad you signed up!   :bradsthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

bentpshrods

:welcome:  from Idaho.   Always use more cudas on the site.      :D