Main Menu

Yet another new member

Started by Dodgply, February 21, 2019, 06:51:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dodgply

:wave:
Hi, new member here from VA. I visit this site daily and must say it is one of the better Mopar related sites out there. Thanks for all of the valuable information each of you provide. I am the proud owner of 3 E-bodies. Almost all of the  work I have done myself in my 2 car garage, including body work and paint. I will try and post pics. Thanks again John

1970 Challenger SE, N-code (Numbers Matching), FE5, Auto, Leather, A/C, Hood Pins, Ralley dash. I have owned the car since 1980, I paid $225 for it then, funny how these cars were not worth much back then.  Most people look at the 5th digit and think it must be a RT because it is "N" but do not notice the the second digit is "H" not "S". I added the RT items because that is how I want MY car to be.

1971 Cuda, V-code (NOM), In Violet, 4 spd, Track Pack, Shaker. Had this car since the mid '90s. Car came out of PA. Not much history, but it is one my dream cars that I drive like it should be driven. Best ET 13.12 108mph on street tires with me trying to shift.

1970 Cuda Drag Car, This car was Raced at Suffolk raceway with a BBC until it closed in 1991. I picked it up in 1993, the first thing to go was the BBC. Now 499 CI World Iron block, B1/BS heads, 1050 Dominator, .700" Roller, 4-link, 4.56 Dana, 727 with brake. Best ET on motor 9.00 @ 145mph, with 5 sec of 150 NO2 shot it went 8.62 @ 155mph. 2014 VMP 5.90 index champion and 2016 Mopar Eastern Classic Top Sportsman winner.   

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada, great cars.
Sheldon

dodgemania

RT999

:welcome: from Oregon! Great looking cars !

anlauto

Looks like you have everything covered  :twothumbsup:  :welcome: from Georgetown ON Canada :canada:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @Dodgply   :welcome:  That's a fantastic line up of cars!!!   :worship:   :bravo:

Spikedog08

Wow!  Some very cool cars!  Welcome to the site from Michigan!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

JS29

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
Nice collection of Ebodies  :twothumbsup:

js27

Welcome from South Carolina. Beautiful collection you have there.
JS27

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario   :canada: 

Cudakiller70

73_Cuda_4_Me

Awesome 'sweet' of cars! Another big  :welcome: from Michigan! Best e-body site and members located right here!

:ohyeah:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

ToxicWolf

:welcome: from Florida. Great cars.  :banana:

bentpshrods

:welcome:     from Idaho.  Nice group of cars. Kinda partial to purple 71's.     :banana: