Main Menu

A new member from Hungary!

Started by cavemanno1, September 02, 2017, 03:06:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cavemanno1

Hehhehe...thanks.She is hard work sometimes but aren't we all?
She used to sneak out our '69 without telling me as I was working abroad.People to this day think that '69 Charger was hers.Took our daughter to school with it.Gosh,wish I could have seen that but would have strangled her for doing it!

First day at nursery after the summer holiday this is how they went!Only my woman would take her kid to nursery on a motorbike.Mind my son asked her to do it.He always rides with me on my bike but never with her!

You can tell we love mopars and bikes  :D  My son 4th word was Charger believe it or not after boobs  :yes: mummy,daddy, and charger.

Okay,that's enough of me now,i'll stop!

TheGanzman

Hogy vagy?  Joe Ganzler here - a Hunkie now living in SoCal!  My grandfather was born outside of Budapest, and lived with my grandmother Helen Locci in a vardo wagon in the Black Forest before coming to the USA in 1911.  My dad was JUST born Stateside, ~3 weeks after they landed at Ellis...

cavemanno1

Köszönöm jól és te?   (Thanks I'm fine and you? )

I love to hear stories like that.Would be interesting to learn how they made it and what hardship they had to endure during that time!The people that they met, the places they were.Could listen to people with a good story.I myself believe in that the story we make is the important one and not here just to make money.

Take care!

CudaMoparRay

RUNCHARGER

Ducatis too! Your woman is a keeper for sure. My wife used to use my FM3 R/T to take my son to school as well.
Sheldon

jimynick

Welcome to the site from  :canada: and good luck with your quest for an E body. Your wife surely IS a keeper and it's good to see you're starting your son off the right way, too! We were in Budapest a couple of years ago and I was blown away with how nice, clean and inexpensive it was! Pour momma a couple of palinkas, she deserves them!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cavemanno1

Quote from: jimynick on September 05, 2017, 07:41:29 PM
Welcome to the site from  :canada: and good luck with your quest for an E body. Your wife surely IS a keeper and it's good to see you're starting your son off the right way, too! We were in Budapest a couple of years ago and I was blown away with how nice, clean and inexpensive it was! Pour momma a couple of palinkas, she deserves them!  :bigthumb:

Thanks for the welcome!

:rofl: Palinka he?Glad you enjoyed your time in Budapest.I have never been to Canada but would like to visit it one day.
My son loves cars,motorbikes,fixing things with tools and blond girls  :haha: 
He always plays like he was servicing his plastic bike!

Last picture is when he was 1,5 years old and kept watching stunt riders on youtube!He was doing wheelies, doughnuts and stood up on his bike, wearing his helmet everywhere!
After a stunt rider show we visited, he went out to the platform where the big bikes were and started to do the same stunts.You can imagine that everyone loved it and cheered for him.I was so proud of him :yes:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome Peter , Glad you joined us !!  :wave:

blown motor

Another welcome from Canada. Great stories, keep them coming.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

TobiasM

Welcome aboard, Peter, from  :germany:

Great how creative you were in getting parts transported. And congrats tomyour cooool family!

cuda dad

Welcome to the forum! You are a dedicated man, aluminum water tank.   :)) 

cavemanno1