Main Menu

Another guy from the C-C forum

Started by MoparJunkie, May 06, 2017, 10:16:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Welcome , Glad you found us here  :waving:

MoparJunkie

Quote from: ec_co on May 06, 2017, 12:06:59 PM
:welcome: great looking project, I love the '71 Challengers. I spent most my life in the Spokane area (grew up in Greenbluff) but live in Colorado now. I think a lot of us get the 'I wish I was further along' theme, I towed my Barracuda home from Greenbluff in 2014 and I'm further behind than you are, lol. but $$ doesn't grow on trees :)

That's kind of the area I store my Challenger currently in, lol. I agree with ya though money is always the key factor that seems to slow me down, lol.

MoparJunkie

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Eventually I'll be posting a build thread and include my progress (even if it's super slow, lol). At this point, I'll just be happy when it's finally out of the body/paint stage. Seems like it takes forever!

Oh and thanks for the suggestions about a place to store photos. Photobucket used to be awesome, it's a terrible website and runs super slow on my PC (which I built myself not that long ago). For now I will give Flickr a shot and see how well that goes.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, glad to be "here"!  :)

Topcat

Welcome to the best place for E bodies.

Nice car you have. Looking forward to watching your progress.

I plan to do a vacation up your way sometime in the future.

Beautiful country you Cuda Cody, J-Code Jeni, and 71GranCoupe live at.   :bigthumb:

jimynick

Welcome from  :canada: and good luck with your restoration!
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"