Main Menu

Hello from the SF Bay Area

Started by IRON MAN, October 18, 2017, 12:32:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

IRON MAN

I have been lurking here a while. Received a few hints to wonder over and become a member and now that I have it feels good. :grouphug: I purchased a 73 Challenger recently. It shares the garage with a 68 AMC AMX "Go Pak" 390. Looking forward to engaging in conversations and Q & A on the forum.

Roadman

Welcome aboard @IRON MAN , sweet looking Challenger. 

YellowThumper

Welcome from the southern section of ca.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cudakiller70

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome "Iron Man" from SoCal, glad you wandered over, no disappointments here. Lot of knowledgeable people to help with your questions.       Thanks,   Al

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @IRON MAN    :welcome:  Great forum name!   :twothumbsup:

Brads70

:welcome:  Great looking Challenger ! Post up some pictures of your AMX!  :wowzers:

CudaMoparRay

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Jay Bee

IRON MAN

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Brad here are two pix of the 68 AMX the day I got it from an estate sale. It sat  in a garage from 1981 to 2014, with a blown head gasket . After the 91 year old original owner died, the nephew moved it outdoors and put a army canvas top on it. The wind caused the tarp to wear the factory skunk stripes off it and the original paint off all the high spots on the body, hood and trunk. Factory equip: PDB, a/c, ps, limited slip, automatic, 390, tach, console, factory torque links similar to traction bars, Dana 20 twelve-bolt rear, performance GO Package, am/fm, etc. The engine is on a stand in  the final stages of a complete rebuild. Pistons and cam are installed. Rebuilt dog-leg Heads have hardened seats installed with new polished ss valves.

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. I love AMX's.
Sheldon

Brads70

Nice, looks pretty solid! Parts seem more available for the 68-70 as compared to the humpsters 71-74

Topcat

Welcome from the East Bay.

Make sure you get your pin put on the Map feature.

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  Couple sweet cars!  Glad you signed up!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!