Main Menu

Hi from Australia

Started by Harry Pro, October 14, 2017, 03:08:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

redgum78

Quote from: Harry Pro on October 14, 2017, 01:34:26 PM
Hi Cody

The information I have from the guy I bought it from was that he imported it into Australia in 2010 from California where it had sat in garage for along time. He did all the body work and painted it late 2014 and I purchased it in January 2015. It has all its original sheet metal bar the rear outer lower  quarters, trunk floor and Dutchman panel below the rear window. So after I purchased from him he reassemble the car so it could be sent to my house. I then took the car to a friend of mines house where we stripped it back to a shell and fully restored it and I have been driving since the start of May this year. It is a JS23U0E with  original engine the trans and diff centre were long gone everything else was there. I had followed other e body forums and got a lot of valuable information from the members who a lot are here so I thought I would join up. Thanks again hopefully With my experience restoring an E body I May even have some input thanks again.

Hi Harry, good to see another Australian. Your car looks mint! I also have a JS23U0..... Banana yellow Challenger (in pieces!).  Your lucky to have your original engine, mine is gone however I think the transmission is original. Love to see some more pics of your car.

CudaMoparRay

RusTy/SE

Welcome Harry Pro from Alabama :welcome:

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

JS29