Main Menu

Member from Ohio

Started by Glow Worm, August 24, 2017, 09:49:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Glow Worm

I'm Jim
From Sciotoville, Ohio.  A small town not usually found on the map, but we do have a Post Office.  Located approximately 6.5 miles east of Portsmouth, Ohio, and 4 miles west of Wheelersburg, Ohio.  If you look us up on the map you will usually see Sciotodale which is about 3 miles north.  I can see the Ohio River out my bedroom window.
My Dad was a Mopar mechanic, and I have been a Mopar guy all my life.  I will be 65 on October 25th.
I have owned a 64 Barracuda, a 66 Barracuda, and currently own a 73 'Cuda 340.  Numbers matching, with one repaint.
My daily driver is a Dodge Durango, Hemi, and my wife's car is a Chrysler 300 S.
We like to attend Cruise Ins, and shows when time permits.
I'm happy to be part of this group.  I have already gained valuable info in the past few days.
"If I had all of the money I have spent on cars . . . I'd spend it on cars."

JS29

:welcome: Don't feel bad! Lee Center New York is no major metropolitan area ether. but it beets city living. :twothumbsup:

Glow Worm

I'm 2 miles from Walmart, 2 miles from Lowe's, 4 Miles from the Kroger's grocery store, and 6 miles from the Liquor store.

I guess I can't complain... :cheers:

ViperMan

Greetings from Middletown, Ohio!  Tucked between Dayton & Cincinnati, Middletown is THE go-to source for all the opioid-based narcotics you love and crave!!  Just don't OD more than twice!!!   :haha:

Actually that's a lie - from what the television told me, it actually comes from Portsmouth, but what do I know...?  :)

ANYHOO, welcome!  I'm out here temporarily - until February or so, 2018.  I don't have any e-bodies though - at least not yet.  :)

Glow Worm

:yes: YEP.  Portsmouth is the opioid capital of the state/world.
A local Doctor was jailed and I think still holds the record for writing the most ever prescriptions for oxycontin in the ENTIRE United States!!!

Quote from: ViperMan on August 24, 2017, 10:17:25 AM
Greetings from Middletown, Ohio!  Tucked between Dayton & Cincinnati, Middletown is THE go-to source for all the opioid-based narcotics you love and crave!!  Just don't OD more than twice!!!   :haha:

Actually that's a lie - from what the television told me, it actually comes from Portsmouth, but what do I know...?  :)

ANYHOO, welcome!  I'm out here temporarily - until February or so, 2018.  I don't have any e-bodies though - at least not yet.  :)

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Glow Worm    :welcome:  Thank you for introducing yourself and congratulations on getting to own some really cool cars. 

Roadman

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome to this great site.

Chryco Psycho

Welcome Jim
Glad you joined us  :drinkingbud:

CudaMoparRay

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

LinceCuda

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada.
Sheldon

Brads70

Welcome from Barrie, Ontario  :canada:..... about 2 1/2 hours north of Buffalo NY  :wave:

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Cambridge, Ontario, Jim!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"