Main Menu

New from Ontario

Started by Plumcrazy72, August 21, 2017, 09:38:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Plumcrazy72

New member on the .org. My name is Adam and I own a 1972 challenger 340 PCP with a black vinyl top. I had the pleasure of meeting a handful of the guys at moparfest this past weekend. I see a lot of familiar faces, well screen names, from the cuda challenger forum. Hoping to gain lots of knowledge here and give some back if i can.
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Plumcrazy72   :welcome:  :banana: thanks for joining us Adam.

Plumcrazy72

Thanks Cody  :drinkingbud:. You have no idea the miles you put on this weekend with those guys at moparfest and you never even had to leave home.
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the party!  Glad you found us!   :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

Cudajason

Quote from: Plumcrazy72 on August 21, 2017, 09:50:56 AM
Thanks Cody  :drinkingbud:. You have no idea the miles you put on this weekend with those guys at moparfest and you never even had to leave home.

LOL!!  that was fun!

Great to meet you this weekend Adam.  Glad to have you on the board!

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Brads70

Welcome from just up the road some... :wave:

blown motor

Welcome to the site Adam. It was great to meet you on the weekend.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

JS29

:welcome: From central New York !!  :waving: :bigthumb:

J-Code Jeni

Hello &  :welcome: be sure to thoroughly check out the site- it has tons to offer beyond the forum too!! Decoder, Prize Shop, Resources... and more of everything to come!

MoparFest sounded like a blast and nice you connected with some of our awesome members while there!

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site Plumcrazy!   Glad you signed up!   :bradsthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

CudaMoparRay

Roadman

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcomefrom St. Catharines, ON. Sorry I missed you at the e-bodies tent.

70/6chall

And a great big MOPAR welcome to you Adam!! from SoCal. You'll find this forum to be very helpful on any questions or concerns you may have on your '72 Challenger. Tech help or just plain old comraderie, you'll find it here.      Thanks,   Al

750-h2