Main Menu

New happy member

Started by Husk Challenger, January 29, 2017, 07:50:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Husk Challenger

Well, i was thinking about writing a good old letter to the former owner because i have his name and adress on the title.
But maybe you know a way to find his Email adress?? Just asking... :thinking:
Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

Cuda Cody

Google and Facebook would be a good place to start.  Some cities have address programs that give you the owners name and phone.  If you want to PM me the info I'll poke around and see what I can find.  I'll not contact anyone if I do find him.  Just forward on the info to you.   :handshake:

Quote from: Husk Challenger on January 29, 2017, 01:52:28 PM
Well, i was thinking about writing a good old letter to the former owner because i have his name and adress on the title.
But maybe you know a way to find his Email adress?? Just asking... :thinking:

anlauto

Post his name....say you're looking for him.....somebody might be able to help find him :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Husk Challenger

Oh great Cody! That's very nice.
I will give you the info asap.

Thanks for help.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

realn96

Husk Challenger

303 Mopar

:welcome:  I really like the shifter without the console.  It says a lot just by itself.

ec_co

:welcome:

LOVE that blue, it really pops well on your Challenger and goes great with the white interior. 4spd/Big Block  :bigthumb:

if you plan on it being a daily driver and don't want to mess with the carb much, you can go the easy EFI route with something like http://fitechefi.com/
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Timbbuc2

Hello Cedric,  :welcome: It took me a long time as well to go to a E body, and I am glad I did. You will find a lot of help here if you need it. These guys have helped me a lot. :welcome: and still helping.
Tim
Get in, I'll drive

Husk Challenger

Quote from: 303 Mopar on January 30, 2017, 06:50:30 AM
:welcome:  I really like the shifter without the console.  It says a lot just by itself.

Thanks!
I see you have a great garage! Two dream cars.  :bigthumb:

Quote from: ec_co on January 30, 2017, 07:20:20 AM
:welcome:

LOVE that blue, it really pops well on your Challenger and goes great with the white interior. 4spd/Big Block  :bigthumb:

if you plan on it being a daily driver and don't want to mess with the carb much, you can go the easy EFI route with something like http://fitechefi.com/

Sadly it won't be a daily driver. Prices of the gaz rise a little more every year here...  :pullinghair:
So i'll keep the Chally for the week end and short trip in family.  ;)

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on January 30, 2017, 07:29:29 AM
Hello Cedric,  :welcome: It took me a long time as well to go to a E body, and I am glad I did. You will find a lot of help here if you need it. These guys have helped me a lot. :welcome: and still helping.
Tim
Thank you Tim,
As we use to say here, better late than never....

Roadman

:welcome:   Wow that blue is awesome.    :veryexcited:             :rebelflag"

Husk Challenger

Hey guys,

Curently my temp gauges is not linked to the sending unit and driving without this working is real annoying.
So i'd like to fix this asap.

There is still a sending unit on place, seen as first picture.

I found a new one here: http://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=212%2DTS101

But i'd like to add another  gauge to have the real temperature of the water. So i'd like to add a sending unit on the water pump located on picture 2.
Is it possible?
What's the reference for this sending unit?

Thanks

chal340

Salut Cédric,  :france:
bienvenu ici. tu es dans quel coin?
70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

Husk Challenger

Hello,

Merci  ;)
Je suis sur Caen.

++