New Here

Started by Plumcrazzy, November 16, 2017, 05:45:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum! Glad you made your way over.   :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

mopar thunder

Welcome from Florida  :wave: Glad you found this site. Looking forward to seeing a pic or two of that Challenger.

ToxicWolf

Great to see you again.   :welcome:

Brads70

Welcome , glad you signed up over here too!

Plumcrazzy

Thanks gentlemen. I appreciate the warm welcome and it is really nice to be able to enjoy my evenings again with Challenger folks. I bought the '70 as a complete basket case in the mid 90's. Somebody had painted it some odd ball color of Brown but because it was a basket case (completely disassembled) I could easily see that it was FC7 all the way with absolutely NO rust. The previous owner had it stored in a garage unit under an apartment building--torn apart--for 15 years. Took a roll back and two pickups to get it all home. Paid $6,300.00 for it then. The statement about half the money was because (partly) the great deal I got. Local dealer had been selling a local guy Chargers for years--guy comes in--says he wants to try a Challenger--buys a Challenger--741 miles later he decides he likes his Chargers better--trades my Challenger in--must be sold as a used car--owner of the dealership says get rid of it before Winter--here we are. Probably the only great car deal that will ever come my way. Gift Horse? Don't look.   :wave:

Dakota

Quote from: Plumcrazzy on November 17, 2017, 06:41:20 PM
Thanks gentlemen. 

Not to nitpick too much, but there were 2 ladies who were part of your welcome wagon so far.   Glad to have them among us.    :)

303 Mopar

Welcome from CO!   :banana:

Plumcrazzy

Sorry. Thanks to all you gentle folks.  :sorry:

JS29

340challconvert

Hello from New Jersey
:yes:

You will really get a lot of enjoyment from the Scat Pak Challenger
Drive it in good health!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible