Main Menu

New member from Toronto Canada

Started by Moprr, October 15, 2017, 06:13:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Cambridge, Ontario. I like the paint and will wait for more pics as well.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

HR738

Welcome from Wisconsin! I like the color combo  :twothumbsup:

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome from SoCal!    Thanks,   Al

Moprr

Thanks for the compliments I wanted to stay true to the body lines my kids picked green fj6 then we broke it up with satin black to give the contrast.  I will start a build tread pics are so easy to post here.

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

One of the big advantages of this site is posting pix is easy & they will not get deleted !

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum!! Glad you found your way over.  Also...check out the prize shop.  Free stuff just for participating...how awesome is that?!  :happybday:
Rev-It-Up

Jim AAR

Welcome, it's your car and you can do anything you want to it, your the one that has to be happy with it as you look at it everyday. And if you don't do it he way you want, you will never be happy with it. :clapping:

Plumcrazy72

Welcome from west of you by Stratford area. Like the paint decision follows the lines of an ebody nicely
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

JS29

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
I like your color combo
Always ok to do the car up the way you like it!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

nsmall

Post more pics.

Green and black, well I love it.   Too much green can strain the eyes, I really like the look.  Really cool to read you did the body work.  Way to go!

Chryco

Tommy The Chryco
Cuda Rubber Bumpers and The Better "Shaker Kits"
1-866-893-2547

Cudakiller70

750-h2