Main Menu

New Member in CA

Started by cuda dad, April 16, 2017, 06:08:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda dad

Hi, I'm new here and I look forward to being active in this Awesome Forum!  Oh, and I have a couple of cars.

Cuda Cody

Look at those beauties!  :takealook:  Those are 2 very impressive Cuda's @cuda dad   Very few of us are lucky enough to own 1 Cuda and you have 2 fantastic looking ones!   :lookatthat:  Thanks for sharing and intruding yourself.   :drinkingbud:

Cuda Cody

Love the plate!  What is on the AAR?  Cuda Dad?   :)

Spikedog08

COUPLES THAT HAVE CUDA'S TOGETHER . . . STAY TOGETHER!  Welcome to the site!  Couple beautiful cars!   Certainly worthy !!   :worship:  :worship: :worship:  :worship: :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cudalbs

"Love those round taillight cars"

cuda dad

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 16, 2017, 06:15:49 PM
Love the plate!  What is on the AAR?  Cuda Dad?   :)
Yes, my wife insisted.  It's a bit of a long story but the orange car (Tor-Red) was our first back into the mopar world after a long spell without.  It was for her, she wanted one like she learned to drive in.  Her first car was a 1970 'cuda 340, Slap Stik, P/S, PB.  She knew exactly what she wanted and I found this one.  I wanted to make sure she felt that it was hers so I got those plates.  She drives it and I am a passenger.

cuda dad

Quote from: Spikedog08 on April 16, 2017, 06:32:51 PM
COUPLES THAT HAVE CUDA'S TOGETHER . . . STAY TOGETHER!  Welcome to the site!  Couple beautiful cars!   Certainly worthy !!   :worship:  :worship: :worship:  :worship: :worship:
We just spent our 38th Anniversary at Spring Fling in Van Nuys!

Topcat

Welcome Cuda Dad.

Hope we meet at the De Anza show in June.

cuda dad

Quote from: Topcat on April 16, 2017, 07:12:00 PM
Welcome Cuda Dad.

Hope we meet at the De Anza show in June.
I have never been to it.  Do you have any information on it?

1 Wild R/T

Glad to see ya posting Mike!!

For those who followed my posts about going to the Spring Fling, when we first started out I was driving my Challenger & Mike was driving his wife's Cuda since she didn't want to drive it in the rain.....  When my car broke down we towed it home & Mike insisted on bringing his AAR out for back up duty.... Bold move considering he hadn't had it on any extended drives yet to really know it's reliability.... I gotta say both cars did great!!

Edit by Cuda Cody: Flipped Photos.

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: & we're glad you joined! Gorgeous cars & great story- thanks for sharing! Please know your wife is welcome on the forum too!

:wave:

cuda dad

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 16, 2017, 07:36:58 PM
Glad to see ya posting Mike!!

For those who followed my posts about going to the Spring Fling, when we first started out I was driving my Challenger & Mike was driving his wife's Cuda since she didn't want to drive it in the rain.....  When my car broke down we towed it home & Mike insisted on bringing his AAR out for back up duty.... Bold move considering he hadn't had it on any extended drives yet to really know it's reliability.... I gotta say both cars did great!!
Errr, correction.  She didn't want to drive it in the rain but she was driving it, make no mistake about that!

jimynick

"I've got a couple of cars" Sheezus, I guess you do! Welcome to the site and nice to see you driving the AAR; many just polish the mufflers and would quail at the thought of getting the underside wet!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum Cuda Dad! Those are 2 beautiful Cudas you and your wife have! Glad to have you on board!  :welcome:
Rev-It-Up