Main Menu

New member.

Started by JRMac73, April 03, 2017, 05:50:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JRMac73

I've never been a part of a forum and am still learning. Hope to figure it out as I go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cuda Cody

:welcome:  Welcome to the site @JRMac73   Looks like you figured out how to post!   :banana:  Everything else is pretty easy.   Let us know if you need any help with anything.  Judging from your user name, is it safe to assume you have a 1973 E-Body?   

JRMac73

I do. I had a 71 at first but unfortunately I had to sell it.

71GranCoupe

:welcome: This site is growing by leaps and bounds. You will like the warm and fuzzy greetings from many.  :perfect10:

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum! Show us some pics of your 73 e-body.  :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

JRMac73

JRMac73

Thank you guys for the welcomes.

Cuda Cody

Sweet!  How did you find it?   Are your plans to restore it?

JRMac73

Found it in the magazine "mopar collectors guide" back when they had adds in it. Was surprisingly close to me. I was toying with the idea of doing a complete 71 tribute car fc7. But now I'm Not sure. Still plan fc7 but just leave it a 73 without the safety bumpers.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

That's cool!  I love Mopar Collectors Guide.  I read all the old issues and the ads are some of the coolest things to read.   :D  It's fun think about being back 20 or 30 years and looking at the cars that were for sale.

Quote from: JRMac73 on April 03, 2017, 06:50:04 PM
Found it in the magazine "mopar collectors guide" back when they had adds in it. Was surprisingly close to me. I was toying with the idea of doing a complete 71 tribute car fc7. But now I'm Not sure. Still plan fc7 but just leave it a 73 without the safety bumpers.

JRMac73

Thank you

JRMac73

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 03, 2017, 07:17:20 PM
That's cool!  I love Mopar Collectors Guide.  I read all the old issues and the ads are some of the coolest things to read.   :D  It's fun think about being back 20 or 30 years and looking at the cars that were for sale.

Quote from: JRMac73 on April 03, 2017, 06:50:04 PM

And the prices. Lol

jimynick

Welcome to the site! I've got a 74, so welcome to the poor side of town! LOL  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: we're glad you joined! I have no doubt you'll find this forum is home to a lot of super nice people with a similar passion! 

That '73 was a great find for sure!! :cheers:

:wave: