Main Menu

NEW TO MOPAR

Started by kerls70, July 18, 2017, 05:30:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Glad you signed up!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

hawkfn18

Welcome!  Lots of good folks here with tons of knowledge!

usraptor

750-h2

Your a super neat Dad! welcome to this great site! :bigthumb:

303 Mopar

Quote from: ViperMan on July 19, 2017, 07:42:38 AM
Quote from: Rev-It-Up on July 19, 2017, 06:50:25 AM
Welcome @kerls70 ! I did the same thing with my 2 kids. Gave them an autotrader and said pick one.  My son put in 2 hours on the 70 Challenger RT/SE that he picked and realized he hated working on cars. The car became mine! My daughter, on the other hand, loved working on the car she picked...a 74 Duster. We just finished it a week ago! We couldn't have done either car without the folks from this site. Stick around, make yourself at home.   :welcome:

You uh, looking to adopt...?  :)  I can cook, and do fairly well cleaning up behind myself!!   :haha:

Don't forget to mention the unlimited supply of beer.... :drinkingbud:

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: 303 Mopar on July 19, 2017, 04:21:05 PM
Quote from: ViperMan on July 19, 2017, 07:42:38 AM
Quote from: Rev-It-Up on July 19, 2017, 06:50:25 AM
Welcome @kerls70 ! I did the same thing with my 2 kids. Gave them an autotrader and said pick one.  My son put in 2 hours on the 70 Challenger RT/SE that he picked and realized he hated working on cars. The car became mine! My daughter, on the other hand, loved working on the car she picked...a 74 Duster. We just finished it a week ago! We couldn't have done either car without the folks from this site. Stick around, make yourself at home.   :welcome:

You uh, looking to adopt...?  :)  I can cook, and do fairly well cleaning up behind myself!!   :haha:

Don't forget to mention the unlimited supply of beer.... :drinkingbud:

Sorry Viperman. Next one I do, will be for me.
Rev-It-Up

Mickm

Welcome to the site  :)
You know what they say, Get a kid interested in rebuilding old Mopars and he'll never have enough money left over to get into trouble. lol.

Cheers!
Mickm

LinceCuda

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
Great opportunity to work with your son on the cool Challenger.
"Once you go Mopar, you'll never stray too far!
:wrenching:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible