Main Menu

Old name new member

Started by hato, January 21, 2017, 11:24:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

hato

hi everyone am frank (aka) Hato  signed up here and on the Facebook group great sight and look forward to absorbing all of your knowledge  :wrenching:

Roadman

:welcome:

71GranCoupe

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Glad you joined up!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudakiller70

hato

well am 33 my first mopar we bought 18 years ago which i regret selling it was a 70 t/a 4 speed in Top banana paid $7,500 for it in 95 it was restored nicely too drove it for a few years then sold it to try and buy a hemi R/T SE  Deal fell though and i was without a car. fast forward to 3 years ago the wife bought our yellow R/T SE as a first anniversary gift still learning how to fix everything. not as cool as the wedding gift hemi vert that 1 guy got but ill work my way to a hemi :D.
:NINJA Edit on the hunt for a 3rd project hopefully a aar cuda that i can 392 swap like dr frazz for auto cross events

303 Mopar

Quote from: hato on January 21, 2017, 03:11:29 PM
3 years ago the wife bought our yellow R/T SE as a first anniversary gift still learning how to fix everything. not as cool as the wedding gift hemi vert that 1 guy got but ill work my way to a hemi :D.
Edit on the hunt for a 3rd project hopefully a aar cuda that i can 392 swap like dr frazz for auto cross events

You wife bought you at R/T SE for an anniversary gift?  Where did you find such a magnificent woman???

Welcome to the site.  Good luck on your search.  Feel free to ask any questions on the 392 swap.   :cooldance:

Cuda Cody

Great story!!!!  What a cool wife you have!    :clapping:

well am 33 my first mopar we bought 18 years ago which i regret selling it was a 70 t/a 4 speed in Top banana paid $7,500 for it in 95 it was restored nicely too drove it for a few years then sold it to try and buy a hemi R/T SE  Deal fell though and i was without a car. fast forward to 3 years ago the wife bought our yellow R/T SE as a first anniversary gift still learning how to fix everything. not as cool as the wedding gift hemi vert that 1 guy got but ill work my way to a hemi :D.
:NINJA Edit on the hunt for a 3rd project hopefully a aar cuda that i can 392 swap like dr frazz for auto cross events

Chryco Psycho

hato

the great state of texas if thank thats a story ill tell you how we almost went to jail buying the gator top t/a

Quote from: 303 Mopar on January 21, 2017, 04:01:03 PM
3 years ago the wife bought our yellow R/T SE as a first anniversary gift still learning how to fix everything. not as cool as the wedding gift hemi vert that 1 guy got but ill work my way to a hemi :D.
Edit on the hunt for a 3rd project hopefully a aar cuda that i can 392 swap like dr frazz for auto cross events

You wife bought you at R/T SE for an anniversary gift?  Where did you find such a magnificent woman???

Welcome to the site.  Good luck on your search.  Feel free to ask any questions on the 392 swap.   :cooldance:

headejm

:welcome: Hato! Nice to see another member from Illinois. Thought I was going to be the only one. I live near Peoria.  :wave:

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach