Main Menu

1974 Dodge Dealer Data Book SOLD

Started by 71GranCoupe, December 07, 2017, 07:16:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

Up for sale is the 1974 Dodge Car and Truck color and trim selector shown below. I picked this up years ago with the hopes of buying a 74 Challenger  4 speed car, but never found the right one. This book covers interior fabric samples and paint chips pages for all the colors available. The binder is in excellent shape, not split like so many that are out there. These really compliment a car when showing it. Nothing like having the real thing sitting in the back seat.

Asking $75 OBO for the book with $15 for USPS Priority mail and will ship from Las Vegas. Shipping to Canada is OK, just have to find out actual shipping. Pay Pal is fine for payment.

Message me through the site if interested or for any additional info.

Thanks for looking.

Cuda Cody

Very fair price on a piece of history.  That is a great document to have.

Cuda Cody

You know what.  This is a piece of history.  I'll take it.  Let me know how I can pay you and I'll send the money.   :takemymoney:

71GranCoupe

Thanks Cody, that was quick. Like I said, I have had this for some time and figured it needed to go to a new home where it will be better appreciated. It has been sitting inside out China cabinet for years. Will send you a PM.  :thankyou:

RUNCHARGER

I was thinking about that myself. It will be going to a better place with Cody.
Sheldon