Main Menu

Lots of Parts, BNIB and OEM! Spokane, WA

Started by MoparJunkie, December 15, 2017, 10:14:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparJunkie

I am selling my 71 challenger and therefore all my parts must go! If you need extra pics, please let me know. I'm willing to give a bigger discount to those who want to buy the most from me!

The prices are OBO and what price you see is what I paid (Unless otherwise noted) and what I'd like out of them again obo(Not including what I paid for shipping!!) I have receipts for all parts.

727 rebuilt big block transmission ($750)  - Selling for $600. Local pickup only. (Pending Local Sale)
TransGo stage 2 shift kit plus lots more!
Rated for 750hp built by Randy's Transmissions Spokane, WA
Hughes Street/Strip Converter Part#25-35 ($564.34) Selling for $400 Shipped! (Pending Local Sale)

Pictures:

Chryco Psycho

Sorry to see you are selling , I hope you & your circumstances are OK  :sorry:

anlauto

I think his circumstances are related to a Hellcat :burnout: :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparJunkie

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on December 15, 2017, 10:23:45 PM
Sorry to see you are selling , I hope you & your circumstances are OK  :sorry:

@anlauto is right, I've wanted a Hellcat ever since they came out. I wasn't looking to buy so soon, but I happened to come across one while helping my cousin get a new pickup. One day I hope to get back into either a 70/71 Cuda or a Challenger, but for now I've decided one challenger is enough.

2015 Hellcat 6MT (Bought it with 928 original miles)

Ryanscotty

Do you still have the dash for sale? If so, can you send me some pics? Thanks

MoparJunkie

Quote from: Ryanscotty on January 17, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
Do you still have the dash for sale? If so, can you send me some pics? Thanks

Yes I still have it. Here are the pics that Dave from Rosevillemoparts sent me and how it looks like now.

Ryanscotty

MoparJunkie

That is what I paid to Dave it includes the challenger emblem and new rivets to remount your VIN: $1109.22

All those prices I have listed in my first post is what I paid (Some don't include shipping costs). I am asking for best offer shipped based on the above number. I might have a local guy interested in the dash as well, I'll know more tomorrow afternoon (1/19). Feel free to PM me an offer if you prefer (I can respond to those faster).

MoparJunkie

Update

I sold the challenger chassis and the dash went with it. The rest of the parts listed above are still for sale. I have a pending deal on the engine and its components, and I will update and things get sold.

MoparJunkie

Update: Lots of stuff sold! I updated the list to the remaining parts left.

I'd like to sell the headerback TTI Exhaust as a kit that I bought it in. It is BRAND NEW IN BOX! I paid $1491.50 shipped (Have receipt). Part#XE30HN-CHA. I know someone needs a great exhaust! I'll take $1100 plus shipping (USA).

I know someone out there with a 71 challenger could use a grill in MINT shape. I paid $1300 for it, I'll take $1100 plus shipping.

Lastly the Hughes 3500 stall (fits big block 727). I paid over $550, I'll take $400 plus shipping.

I still have the transmission for sale, but that is local pickup only.

MoparJunkie

Bump, all items listed above still for sale until I post otherwise. Make me an offer!

MoparJunkie

@cuda hunter I got your message and replied back, but haven't heard from you. Just checking to see if you got my reply?

Thanks,

Kris

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

MoparJunkie

Update, I have a couple people interested in the exhaust and grill, just waiting on someone to pull the trigger!

Also I added the receipt that details the transmissions specs (Fully rebuilt and new!). I paid $750 for it, I'll take $600 local pickup only please.

Lastly I have a Hughes Performance Street/Strip 35 Series Torque Converters (part number 24-35) for a big block 727. Great for someone who wants a street/strip setup but doesn't want to go full race. I paid $600 shipped, I'll let it go for $400 shipped.

Feel free to PM me with questions and thanks for your time. I'll be turning right around and buying Hellcat parts once all these are sold, lol.

cuda hunter

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the challenger and cuda tti exhaust set up.
Is it just two inch's  in the middle and the exhaust tips?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee