Main Menu

Mopar Stuff

Started by Claudia, September 07, 2017, 10:21:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Claudia

$1,000 - Will sell whole lot or part out.

ec_co

Thanks Wade! everything arrived safe and sound  :twothumbsup:

@Cuda Cody how do I give positive trade feedback? I checked Wade's profile page and didn't see a link for it (I thought I remembered seeing in that spot before, but maybe not). thoughts?
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Thanks for the heads up @ec_co    :bigthumb:  I had to clear the cache on the forum.  Should be able to click the feedback next to the users name and there should be a link in there.  Or click on their forum profile and the link to leave feedback is down on the left.... like this:

Positive Feedback: 0
Neutral Feedback: 0
Negative Feedback: 0
Total Positive Feedback: 0
Submit feedback for "users name"

Quote from: ec_co on September 11, 2017, 05:52:20 PM

@Cuda Cody how do I give positive trade feedback? I checked Wade's profile page and didn't see a link for it (I thought I remembered seeing in that spot before, but maybe not). thoughts?

ec_co

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 11, 2017, 05:59:47 PM
Thanks for the heads up @ec_co    :bigthumb:  I had to clear the cache on the forum.  Should be able to click the feedback next to the users name and there should be a link in there.  Or click on their forum profile and the link to leave feedback is down on the left.... like this:

Positive Feedback: 0
Neutral Feedback: 0
Negative Feedback: 0
Total Positive Feedback: 0
Submit feedback for "users name"

worked great, thanks Cody!
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Claudia

You are most welcome!
Glad to hear they made it safe!