Started by blown motor, August 23, 2017, 06:13:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Is Hemiken on here? I think it was him that was collecting burn orange parts? Not sure if that pad is original colour wise or if it was painted that colour? Hard to tell on a computer screen....

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

fc7cuda

Quote from: Brads70 on August 23, 2017, 06:22:51 PM
Is Hemiken on here? I think it was him that was collecting burn orange parts? Not sure if that pad is original colour wise or if it was painted that colour? Hard to tell on a computer screen....

Color does look off,  but may be lighting.  :alan2cents:

Cuda Cody

@Hemiken and a few others have been after orange parts I think.  I texted a friend that is looking.  That might be the first original (if it is) orange dash I've seen come up for sale.

JH27N0B

3 speaker too, if it was an AC dash, I'd be desperate to get my hands on it!

fc7cuda

Xs29j8 has the nos one on eBay if anyone needs it to trade for this orange one.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: fc7cuda on August 23, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

I seriously doubt the man with the orange pad has any interest in that pad... It's not correct for anything.... I thought I was gonna see an NOS 70 pad & was wondering how I was gonna find the $$$ to pay for it... No worries, I wouldn't have any use for one of those...

fc7cuda

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on August 23, 2017, 09:33:35 PM
Quote from: fc7cuda on August 23, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

I seriously doubt the man with the orange pad has any interest in that pad... It's not correct for anything...

It's correct as a factory replacement, but not as a EO original.  It may work for him, ya never know until ya ask.  :alan2cents: