Main Menu

SOLD - p235/60r15 and p275/60r15 set

Started by MikeMikeMike, September 16, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MikeMikeMike

*Edit: e-bodies.org people have been good to me so I'm reducing the price and if you want to negotiate further I'd be ok with that. I'd just like to see someone able to use them.

Down sizing to factory correct polyglass so I'm selling this set of 4 mickey Thompson's. These were never driven, only mounted on the car and used roll the car if when needed. No flat spots as I almost always had the car weight on jack stands. Wheels are also brand new Cuda style rallye. Never driven or out in weather.  These center caps are different than ones being sold. The ones being sold are new in box. I will sell all 4 tires (just the tires) as a set for $350 ($482 onjegs site) plus shipping. Or I will sell the 4 wheels (wheel vintiques), 4 tires and 4 center caps for $700 ($964 on jegs site) plus shipping. I can have ups pick them up at my business if you want to send me a print ship label to attach. I will wrap in plastic. Or you can pick them up if near southern nh. Pm or respond to thread if interested.
Thanks
Mike
'71 Cuda Convertible 340
'71 International Harvester Scout II