Main Menu

What do you think, Input requested...

Started by Mickm, June 13, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mickm

Hi Guys and Gals,
Ok, I thought I would show some pics of our newest product from NuPar. These were designed for anyone using Mopar Production valve covers and air breather.
They are CNC machined(in the USA) from 606-t6 aluminum and are available either in a satin or black crinkle finishes. The hole diameter is 15/16" for standard  heater hose.
I would appreciate any and all feedback.

Cheers!
Mickm

dave73

Brads70

Chryco Psycho

jimynick

In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

As most know I'm a stock boy through and through, but I will admit those look super cool.  If I was running those value covers I would buy those to go with it.  Nice job!  Almost to nice... I would be afraid to use them they look so good.  Like art.   :twothumbsup:

70/6chall

WOW!!! Those a really sharp looking.   Thanks,   Al

mopar thunder

That is really nice. I think that would add a nice touch to an engine compartment.

GoodysGotaCuda

Those look nice.

Are the ends where the hose pass through radiused? Looks like a machined sharp edge against a rubber hose, may cause issues over the long haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

anlauto

I think they look awesome.  :drooling:
Some Mopars use  (1) 5/8 hose and (1) 1/2 hose....guess it wouldn't really matter, the small hose would still fit. :alan2cents:
What about the spark plug wires ? :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 13, 2017, 08:18:25 PM
As most know I'm a stock boy through and through, but I will admit those look super cool.  If I was running those value covers I would buy those to go with it.  Nice job!  Almost to nice... I would be afraid to use them they look so good.  Like art.   :twothumbsup:

:iagree: those do look really nice.  I wonder if a version could be made that looks stock for us OE guys?  :dunno:  Not to fool any judges, but just to help clean up the look.

Mickm

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!

The sharp edge has a .01" radius and the hose is held securely so I don't expect any rubbing issues since the hose is not be misdirected.

Now for the big question, price. I have proto cost and am awaiting production cost. I would like to keep these made in USA. I will post  cost as soon as I have it.

fc7cuda, these could be made with a top surface that is just flat for more of an oem look. This would be lower cost also if this is what you are thinking?

Cheers!

Mickm
NuPar Parts

303 Mopar

@Mickm has some serious talent.  These look really cool.  If you are not familiar with some of his other ideas, check out the thread on his horn button - https://forum.e-bodies.org/parts-for-sale/9/nupar-horn-button-new-and-exciting/396/msg4179#msg4179

Mickm

Hi Guys,
I have pricing for the hose separators:

The double hose with attachment are $30 each.

The double hose without attachment are $25 each.

These are made in U.S.A. and CNC machined. They are top quality parts and not Chinese junk so they cost more.

I can offer these with whatever size hole you would like so as to make them useful to everyone.

Right now, I am only taking orders to see if there is enough interest to warrant the production pricing.

Thanks,
Mickm
NuPar Products

Cuda Cody

Wish I had a car to use them on.  They are very nice.   :perfect10: