Main Menu

71 Cuda Tinted Glass (5 pieces)*** Akron, Oh pick up only

Started by 76orangewagon, June 22, 2019, 05:32:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

76orangewagon

***********No Longer available******As the title says...Free 71 Cuda glass ( 2-Quarter, 2-door, Rear glass), everything is Factory date coded (April 71) except the Drivers side door glass which is a PPG replacement. The driver side door and Quarter glass have light sand blast etching in about a 1 1/2" in diameter near the edges (see last picture in yellow circle)  and there are also light scratches where the rear guide rubbed on the driver side PPG replacement. This is good driver quality factory tinted glass, PICK UP only in Akron, Ohio 44305. PM me if you want to come get it.     

anlauto

Can you crate it all up and ship it to Canada for FREE please...thanks... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Great offer for someone  :worship: :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

76orangewagon

It's to nice to throw away but with a few issues in the PPG replacement glass it's not worth trying to get money for it in my opinion so free it is

76orangewagon

I still have this set of glass to give to a Mopar person who could use it .... anybody traveling through Akron, Ohio (I-76 or I-80) to or from Carlisle could stop and pick it up.