Started by cuda512, March 27, 2021, 04:11:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda512

15" rallye rims and tires for sale

2 front tires - 235/60/R15 BF Goodrich
2 rear tires - 245/60/R15 BF Goodrich
Approx 75% wear left front and rear tires
1 new spare tire - 215/70/R15 and  rim -
Includes 1/2" NC chrome wheel lug nuts - (10 RH thread & 10 LH thread )

Asking $800

anlauto

$800 CDN or USD ?

Welcome to the best E Body website in the World...Great looking Cuda :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda512

Hi
Yes I just joined this forum as Cuda challenger forum I never could upload parts for sale
$800 CND
Also forgot to show location.
- Alberta

mk

I am interested...... they would be perfect for my Cuda.
I sent you a message or you can call or text me

Thank you

Jay Bee

Judging from the first 3 pictures they're complete with center caps and trim rings - correct.

cuda512

Yes the argent caps and rings.
Just the lug nuts are not in the photos which are included

SOLD

anlauto

SOLD in two hours....that's members helping members, you gotta love it ! :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

MoparLeo

I advise the buyer to check the DOT date codes before getting up on the hiway. Some of these tires can be many years old and have a lot of tread left.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

floorit426

Quote from: MoparLeo on March 28, 2021, 01:40:37 AM
I advise the buyer to check the DOT date codes before getting up on the hiway. Some of these tires can be many years old and have a lot of tread left.

:iagree:
The accident that killed Paul Walker, was due to tire failure. The tires had ample tread, but they were old.

anlauto

I guess the point you guys are over looking is the fact that the rims are easily worth the $800 CDN the original poster is asking....toss the tires in the garbage for all they're worth....BFG's are typically garbage anyways.. :alan2cents:

floorit426

Hey Alan, I'm not questioning the value, of the deal, at all. I was just offering friendly advice. You're right about the BFG tires, for sure!

Scooter

Quote from: floorit426 on March 28, 2021, 09:23:23 AM
Hey Alan, I'm not questioning the value, of the deal, at all. I was just offering friendly advice. You're right about the BFG tires, for sure!

^^^ This. the BFG's that were on my Chally that I just replaced were from the 90's....  :unbelievable:

cuda512

Hey guys. Been reading comments and yes I sent the code date off tires to buyer
Thankyou for bringing it up. I missed that piece.
Brad

MoparLeo

It was meant strictly as a safety precaution as a lot of people are unaware of the age of tires and what old tires can possibly do. Whether they are BFG, Michelin, Goodyear etc... doesn't matter. Just an FYI.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

1972V21Cuda

Quote from: MoparLeo on March 29, 2021, 12:42:59 AM
It was meant strictly as a safety precaution as a lot of people are unaware of the age of tires and what old tires can possibly do. Whether they are BFG, Michelin, Goodyear etc... doesn't matter. Just an FYI.

It's a wise thing to do👍