Main Menu

1970-74 Barracuda/Cuda “By Plymouth” tail panel emblem

Started by 70/6chall, January 23, 2019, 11:31:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

Selling 1970-74 "By Plymouth" tail panel emblem. Not perfect and does have a spot at the "O", but all in all not a bad piece. Chrome is nice. Mopar part#2963770. Asking $60.00 plus shipping. Lower 48 only. Bank or Postal M.O. will do fine for me. If interested PM me with contact info. Located in 92503.
Thanks,   Al

anlauto

Another part that was in high demand until a nice reproduction became available, now it seems the value and demand on good used ones has dropped off. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda_mark

JS29

70/6chall

I wasn't sure when I posted this for sale of availability. Alan seems to have his finger on the pulse. I had seen some in various states of condition on the internet, so I took a middle of the road price. I believe it may be 71-74. You Barracuda/Cuda guys may know this a little better than myself. Still I think it's not bad for a good used OEM part driver quality, does have a blemish. Has both mounting posts on back and the PAL nuts. I would be open for offers, the mention of new repops has a lot to do with placing a value on decent used parts.   Thanks,   Al

anlauto

Yea the repops are pretty nice for $50, available at Mega Parts and most other places, I believe it's an OER piece. :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration