Main Menu

1970-74 Cuda/Challenger lower dash trim

Started by 70/6chall, May 13, 2019, 04:27:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

OK, guys I'm thinking of selling a few pieces of the plastic trim that's on each lower side of the steering column. I have 5 OEM used pieces of trim to sell. They are in pretty decent shape, clean with some real nice graining. They are p/n's 2984045 and 44 left and right, I believe for the '70 Challenger, but will fit all '70-74 E-bodies. I also have p/n's 2984025 and 26 '70-74 Cuda and '71-74 Challenger. All are black plastic and as I said OEM but used and are not perfect. I've been thinking $60.00 ea. They are real clean, what do you think? Not sure what they're getting. Open to input.
Thanks   Al

RUNCHARGER

You're selling some nice parts. People are lucky for the opportunity to pick them up after you've saved them all these years.
Sheldon

70/6chall

The pieces are in great condition and I'd like to see them go to a good home. So even offers wouldn't hurt. I figured it was a good price to start with. I think they are good driver quality. Thanks,    Al

Marty

dodj

Just FYI
70 lower left pieces are different from 71-74 pieces. They will fit but will not match up with the dash pad exactly.

I'm not sure about the lower right pieces.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on May 14, 2019, 05:39:49 AM
Just FYI
70 lower left pieces are different from 71-74 pieces. They will fit but will not match up with the dash pad exactly.

I'm not sure about the lower right pieces.

Same goes for the right pieces.... 70 only  :tired:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70/6chall

Your absolutely correct guys, I am aware of the differences in these pieces from my google searches. So, I would make sure the correct part goes to the correct car. Usually before I post one of the parts I sell from the dark recesses of my garage, I google search, application and what OEM used parts are being sold for on the internet. So, apples to apples, oranges to oranges. I try to sell parts that I would not hesitate to put on my own car. Thanks again guy's,    Al

Marty

The knowledge in the details here is mind-boggling.