Main Menu

1970-74 E body radio bezel

Started by cudabin, September 22, 2022, 01:33:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudabin

Fits all but is not correct in appearance for 1970 Challenger (Thanks to those members below who clarified this) Have two available. Both are in very good shape and are fully intact with no broken pieces. Some minor marking but shows well. $30 US apiece plus shipping from Ontario, Canada.

Cuda_mark

Are these the same for Cuda with Rallye and standard dash? @anlauto would know...

318Stroker

Quote from: Cuda_mark on September 23, 2022, 06:16:04 AM
Are these the same for Cuda with Rallye and standard dash? @anlauto would know...

Same for Cuda with either dash. Correct for all 70-74 E-body with either dash, except 70 Challenger is ribbed. Would fit 70 Challenger but wouldn't look right.

anlauto

Yea 318Stroker is correct.  :worship:

This part fits all E Bodies reguardless of which instruments you have AND reguardless of which radio you have. I've seen people try to pawn them off has a "rare" 8-track bezel which is not the case, the same ones are used for all the different radio options.

The only application it is NOT correct for (but will fit) is a 1970 Challenger with standard instruments. As mentioned, that one is ribbed.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparCarGuy

Quote from: anlauto on September 23, 2022, 07:05:54 AM
Yea 318Stroker is correct.  :worship:

This part fits all E Bodies reguardless of which instruments you have AND reguardless of which radio you have. I've seen people try to pawn them off has a "rare" 8-track bezel which is not the case, the same ones are used for all the different radio options.

The only application it is NOT correct for (but will fit) is a 1970 Challenger with standard instruments. As mentioned, that one is ribbed.

Yes, the non-8Track dash trim covers the radio bezel cutout for the 8Track on non-8Track cars.