Main Menu

1970 Challenger T/A 340 Six Pack Original Air Cleaner Assembly

Started by schlett7nu1, February 07, 2019, 01:40:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

schlett7nu1

1970 Challenger T/A 340 Six Pack original air cleaner assembly.  Cover, base, and seal.  No element.  I've owned this since 1979 when I worked in a junk yard to get through school.  My boss let me keep any muscle car parts that came in.  Lid with original paint and decals.  No dents.  Base has original paint, ports and carb straps.  No repairs.  Paint is flaking off in a few spots with some minor surface rust.  Original rubber seal is present with a tear/cut on the outer edge.  Rear block-off plate is missing.  Great for a survivor or for restoration.  $1500 plus shipping to US only.  Contact wuzzy1967@yahoo.com.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70 Challenger Lover

And nice price. I've seen worse quality on eBay for a much higher asking price.

schlett7nu1

I always hoped I would come across a car to buy and put it on.  Then life happened.  I'd love to see it on someone's original car since I held on to it for so many years.  Kind of got attached to it.

70 Challenger Lover

Fastmark

All I can say is WOW! I bought 4 six pack cars from 1976 to 1986 that were fresh air cars. I paid $1600, $1350, $1300, and $1500. Looks like I can sell my air cleaners and recoup my investments. I guess I made a bad deal on my Super Bird at $2200. It's air cleaner is only worth a couple hundred bucks. Oh well.

mccannix

Nice to see them that way in original condition, ..lid is great reference for decal location
and would fit in perfectly on a survivor.
I, too figured it should go quick.
Nice shiny repros set-ups may sell cheaper, but have too many spotwelds among other differences.

Cuda Cody

Someone got a great piece!!!  That's in fantastic shape and the price is super fair.   :clapping: