Main Menu

NOS 1970 Cuda Grill & Headlight Bezels

Started by fk5bird, May 20, 2019, 10:40:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

fk5bird

This just what it says an NOS argent grill and  NOS headlight bezels. Asking 3000.00 and can deliver to Chryslers at Carlisle in July. Contact me for more pictures Thanks

fk5bird

Quote from: fk5bird on May 20, 2019, 10:40:13 AM
This just what it says an NOS argent grill and  NOS headlight bezels. Asking 3000.00 and can deliver to Chryslers at Carlisle in July. Contact me for more pictures Thanks
Also all correct boxes

6bblgt

1 Wild R/T

The time to sell that was before all the reproduction grills hit the market...  Back then I saw NOS grills sell for 10-11K... And lots of grills patched back together cause some folks money trees just weren't producing a good crop....

anlauto

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on May 20, 2019, 11:21:24 AM
The time to sell that was before all the reproduction grills hit the market...  Back then I saw NOS grills sell for 10-11K... And lots of grills patched back together cause some folks money trees just weren't producing a good crop....

:iagree: Unfortunate truth especially when the headlight surround's argent doesn't match the center grill...one (if not all three) will have to be repainted. :verymad:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration