70 challenger hood fang restored to original replated and slightly used

$50 CAD plus shipping

R/T's 4 R/P

70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

R/T's 4 R/P

On the front of the 'fang', just below the paddle there are. 4 numbers stamped in the metal...
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

MoparMikesRT

Quote from: R/T's 4 R/P on October 17, 2024, 01:26:15 PMOn the front of the 'fang', just below the paddle there are. 4 numbers stamped in the metal...
337 9

70/6chall

This will help decipher the numbers.

PlumCrazyRTSE

If it's still available, I'm interested.  I'll PM you.

Cuda Cody

Really nice price for a date code correct part that looks like it's in good shape.  :veryexcited:

JH27N0B

I never heard those recalled to as a "hood fang" before, I think they're called hood safety latch or something close to that.
But hood fang is certainly an appropriate name, I've had them bite into my head pretty fiercely a number of times while messing around in the engine compartment of my car!  :looney:

Brads70

Quote from: JH27N0B on October 19, 2024, 08:07:04 AMI never heard those recalled to as a "hood fang" before, I think they're called hood safety latch or something close to that.
But hood fang is certainly an appropriate name, I've had them bite into my head pretty fiercely a number of times while messing around in the engine compartment of my car!  :looney:
I always called mine " the meat hook" for the same reasons. I was glad to have sold it off years ago when I went with the T/A hood Good Riddance  I say!  :haha: