Main Menu

1970 E body heater control valve, mount & cable

Started by cudabin, March 14, 2023, 02:22:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudabin

1970 only style heater control valve with cable clip. These were prone to cracking and leaking and often have a short life. No guarantees this one works but actuator on center tower moves freely. For the gambling person who wants the correct appearing 1970 style part or possibly a paper weight. Also, heater control valve original mount and cable with correct clip.
Cable at panel end has broken off at the bend where it connects to heater control.( missing approximately 1/4 to 1/2 inch. It still has the correct clip on it for the valve end. Mount also has clip still mounted on it. As well as valve. Classic Industries appear to have the cables now (were out of stock at many places) for $75, mount for $50 and clips would run you an additional $15-$20. Will sell this lot of original pieces for $60 plus shipping from Ontario, Canada.

7E-Bodies

Any guesses on what shipping would be to 61607? Peoria Illinois.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cudabin

Checked out the Canada Post website and I believe the cheapest I could get it there (if I have estimated the weight correctly), would be about an additional $17 US.

7E-Bodies

Any markings, part numbers, date codes on it anywhere? You can switch over to email if you wish. kjc1970rt@gmail.com
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cudabin