Main Menu

1970 one year only ribbed bezels and gauge cover

Started by RJChallenger, August 28, 2022, 09:47:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RJChallenger

I have for sale the following ribbed bezels for 70 only non rallye gauges. Switch panel,$50. radio bezel $50. Heater control panel $50 and the black ribbed gauge cover. gauge cover has what appears to be a factory hole on the under side, maybe a fader or speaker control.$50 u.s and lastly a 70 one year only 3 light light bar $50 All prices U.s plus shipping or best offer. I have 73/74 2 speed wiper switch and dimmer switch if they are needed

whitsend

Please give me a price for all of it shipped to Boyne City, Michigan. 49712. Thank you  :cheers:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RJChallenger

I'm asking $250 U.S. I was thinking this piece, that piece would sell. If you buy it all. I'll give you the 2 speed wiper switch. I can box it all up safely and get you an exact quote.  These parts a very light , anything more than lets say $25 U.S shipping and I will pay the difference. That will save a couple trips to town. If you need a fan switch let me know, I may have one. thanks rob

whitsend

I'll take it and the fan switch if you have it. Do you accept paypal?