Main Menu

1973 1974 Challenger Bumper Brackets and Reinforcements

Started by canadianclassics2, December 22, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

canadianclassics2

Ladies and Gentlemen here is a complete powdercoated set of bumper brackets, inner bumper reinforcements and bumper fillers. These were taken off my low mileage 1974 Rallye, blasted then powdercoated.

I would consider them concours quality and are ready to bolt on. I decided to go a different route so thought I would list them and see if I can help someone out. I also have the original bumpers and bumperettes which are very nice and straight originals. They may be able to be buffed to very nice driver qulaity or are nice straight cores for show quality chroming.

I am open to trades for parts I need for my 70 Challenger TA.  Or if you need them PM me a reasonable offer and let's see if we can't get them to you for your car.

The parts are located in Bolton, Ontario (near Toronto).  Thanks Todd

canadianclassics2

If these can help anyone out don't hesitate to make me an offer. Thanks!

Burdar

The rear brackets are 1974 specific.  1973's are different.

julian0027

Are these still available by chance and if they aren't, do you know of any available?

Thanks!

anlauto

You can tag the original poster by adding an at sign to his name @canadianclassics2 that way he knows you're inquiring  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

canadianclassics2

Sorry haven't been in here for awhile yes they are available. PM me

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

julian0027

anlauto