Main Menu

2014 Challenger driveline UPDATE

Started by HEMICUDA, December 15, 2017, 12:15:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

HEMICUDA

Long story short, I have a complete 5.7 auto driveline that is still in a running and driving 2014 Challenger with over 20k miles on it.  SOLD, THX DUSTIN

The car was a car I purchased and fixed from a company that sells cars on salvage titles.  I repaired the front end damage and was driving the car waiting on the salvage title to have the car inspected.  I did receive the salvage title only to find it was a "washed" destruction title out of Florida so Ohio would not issue a salvage title.

The dealer I purchased the car from, supplied me with a wrecked 2015 Challenger on a clear title that I fixed and now driving.  I took all the front end sheet metal, front and rear fascia and lights and also cut all the wiring plugs to change the 2015 to a 2014 (don't particularly like the 2015 look).  Other than the seat belts and the exterior parts I used, the car is 100% complete.

Call me if interested.

Mike
330-725-3990

Cuda Cody

Sorry to hear about the trouble, but sounds like a good engine and a good price!  Wish I needed one.  I do like the 5.7s.

Crusty

I'm interested.  Where are you located. ?

HEMICUDA

Quote from: Crusty on December 15, 2017, 08:50:08 PM
I'm interested.  Where are you located. ?

https://www.mapquest.com/directions/from/us/oh/44253/to/us/in/brookville

B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
8801 Norwalk Road
Litchfield, OH.  44253
Michael@beaparts.com
330-725-3990

RUNCHARGER

That would make a good race car, just like the old days.
Sheldon

HEMICUDA

Dustin (Crusty) showed up exactly when he said he would this morning, even brought a trailer and  :bigmoney:.  Spent sometime with him at my shop, really good guy.  Thx again Dustin for an easy seamless transaction, glad I could help.

anlauto

Always like when a deal goes smoothly....because the deal sort of went down because of this website, be sure to leave each other positive trade count feedback :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Crusty

Thank you Mike! Everything went just as planned. Also thank you for the shop tour! I haven't stopped talking about the cars I seen yesterday! I'm still like Wow! Lol

Crusty

How do I leave positive feedback? I haven't figured how to do that on here yet. I have bought from a few people on here and it has been all good!

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Crusty on December 24, 2017, 07:06:22 PM
How do I leave positive feedback? I haven't figured how to do that on here yet. I have bought from a few people on here and it has been all good!

It is really easy. On the user's id, there is a trade count, it may be (0) of have numbers there, just click the number and it will take you to a page where it is easy to see a line that says submit feedback for the member. Click on it and another box opens up, there fill in what your feedback is and then there is a submit button.  Hope this helps.