Main Menu

(3) 1971 Plymouth Cuda Fender

Started by SW mopar, January 05, 2020, 05:41:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

SW mopar

(1) Driver side & (2) Passenger side original all steel 1971 Cuda Gilled Fenders. 2 out of 3 are very solid with 3rd having some rust on the lower rocker area. All need a little work but by no means are they rotten. Asking 800 USD / 1000 CDN. Will Trade for other 1971 barracuda/cuda parts i need for my restoration. 

(1) driver side fender

SW mopar

Passenger fender #1

SW mopar

#2 passenger fender

Crashff

Hi my name is Tim I'm interested in your fenders if you can give me a call 661 878 2259 or email me crashff@gmail.com 

Cuda Cody

anlauto

Shipping them form Ontario Canada to California will likely cost more then the three fenders.... :o

Funny though...Canadian sheet metal going to California :haha: :haha: :haha:

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Crashff

If you can give me a call please Tim 661 878 2259

cuda hunter

Hey Tim,

I would suggest sending him a private message.  Maybe that way you can get a conversation started and maybe get those fenders shipped out to you. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Being a fresh newbie doesn't help with getting parts.  You might want to introduce yourself on the newbies page also.
I gave you two likes.  Now you have more likes than posts.  I'm jealous.  That's a hard one to get worked up.  I don't have half the likes as I do posts on something like 8 forum sites.  That's a great accomplishment!  Forum wise anyway. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

His profile shows he was last active on June 16, 2020 .  If he doesn't come here he won't see any PM's but that "@" tag should flag his email if it didn't end up in a Spam folder. Sometimes my tags end up in my Spam folder and I don't see them unless I remember to check there.