Main Menu

air cleaner

Started by Plumcrazzy, June 17, 2019, 05:57:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Plumcrazzy

file:///Users/Miller/Downloads/air%20cleaner%204.htmlfile:///Users/Miller/Downloads/air%20cleaner%203.htmlfile:///Users/Miller/Downloads/air%20cleaner%202.htmlfile:///Users/Miller/Downloads/air%20cleaner.html

Plumcrazzy

Pictures are for my Six-Pack Air Cleaner. Chrome is very nice. I believe it was a dealer installed item because of the yellow Mopar tag on the lid. One of the pictures is of the Stainless Steel Mopar Pentastar hold downs I made and polished. My Six-Pack car is gone now so the air cleaner is of no use to me any longer. Asking $400.00 OBO plus the ride. Thanks to Brads70 and Cuda Cody for the help for a tech challenged old fart like me. PM if interested.

Plumcrazzy

Plumcrazzy

Nobody interested? Got an offer?

6bblgt

I know someone who could use it, do you have a picture of the underside of the base?

Plumcrazzy

Might I ask why you would need a picture of the underside? This came off of my '70 440 six-pack.

Cuda440-6

Hi PlumCrazy,
I'm interested in the air cleaner. I would have to paint it black to bring it back to original specs. Would you accept $300?
Please advise
Robert
(305)793-2895

Cuda Cody

anlauto

It's hard to get paint to stick to chrome and it's hard to strip off chrome plating  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration