Main Menu

70 A / B / E body Bucket seats For Sale - Road Runner seat covers

Started by tallhair, May 15, 2017, 02:37:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

tallhair

70 A / B / E Body bucket seats and correct 70 seat back hinge covers w/ release buttons. (No E body seat tracks)

Driver and passenger bucket seats (no hinge covers) - $500 pair

Set of 70 Pass and Driver hinge covers - $350 4 piece set

Seats with hinge covers incl - $800

All plus shipping

This set is out of a 70 Road Runner (same frame and seat back covers/release for all 70 A/B/E). 

These seats are pretty rough looking and need foam and covers.  The springs are intact and frames are solid.   

Parts are in Illinois.  I can meet in Salem IL area or Mascoutah, IL area (STL Metro area)

I also have a set of 72 seats for A/B body - see link for pics if interested.  I don't think these care correct for E body - they have plastic seat backs and correct set release for 72 A and 72 - 74 B.   https://goo.gl/photos/U5AKGRi6axc3qy56A

I have an ad for another set at this link - https://forum.e-bodies.org/parts-misc-for-sale/9/70-a-b-e-body-bucket-seats-for-sale-challenger-seat-covers/1958/msg28305#msg28305

Send PM to contact me.  I'll be out off town starting tomorrow for a week but will check email.

Ad updated - was initially posted hoping for a quick sale

Cuda Cody

Seems like people want almost what you're asking for just the side hinge covers.  1970 seats in good condition are getting harder to find, but shipping is always the hard part.  Good luck with the sale.  Looks like a good set of cores.   :twothumbsup:

tallhair

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 15, 2017, 03:13:43 PM
Seems like people want almost what you're asking for just the side hinge covers.  1970 seats in good condition are getting harder to find, but shipping is always the hard part.  Good luck with the sale.  Looks like a good set of cores.   :twothumbsup:

Agreed Cody.  I am willing to ship either in two boxes, one for bottoms, another for tops via FEDEX.  I don't know how much that would be but guessing $100+

or via Fastenal on a a pallet and having the seats plastic wrapped down.  They won't insure any car parts not crated but damage is not likely with plastic wrapping them to a pallet and they need recovered anyway.  These are cores.

From experience shipping a pallet via Fastenal is usually around $125-$150.

Cuda Cody

In case anyone needs seats, those are the same frames used in 1970 (and early 71) E-Bodies.  The side covers are the hardest to find and the only thing you would need is seat rails. 

tallhair

Here are some pictures of the 70 Challenger seats I referred to.  I have two sets of 70 seats.

They are the same seats for all 1970 / early 71 A, B, E bodies but have the 70 Challengers seat covers.

They are in my 70 Road Runner (brackets are for 70 B Body) and were very dusty as the car has been in storage for years.  Some of the pics were taken before I used a cloth to wipe off them off as best I could at the time.  I can't get to the drivers side so there are no pics of the drivers hinge but it's the correct 70 hinge and seat release.

Pics at this link https://goo.gl/photos/BP6QRhT6SG99d3239

tallhair

I took some more pictures of the 70 A / B / E seats with the Road Runner seat pattern.  They are the ones not in a vehicle.  They need work but are solid cores for 70 A, B, E projects.  I checked all the springs again.  None  are broken and all are springy as they should be.

Pics are here:  https://goo.gl/photos/FTDU8FxW8Ke2buxJA

If you can't see pics please let me know ... folder is shared but let me know if you can't get to it.

tallhair

P.S.  I'll be out of town for a week so if interested or have questions send me a private message so I get an email notification.

Best to do that anyway to contact me and is  preferred method.

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200