Main Menu

70 cuda 440 motor and parts

Started by RockportCuda, May 22, 2020, 03:17:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RockportCuda

I am in the process of doing a restomod on my 1970 cuda.
I'm replacing 95 percent of the car. Here are some of the parts I am
Selling.

Drive shaft
Steering wheel
Seatbelts
Front Grill - no chrome
Parking Lights
Console
Gauge cluster & Wiring harness
Windshield wiper linkage (does not include the wipers themselves)
Sun visors
Rear view mirror
Sill plates
Dome light

I also have a Rebuilt complete 440 Engine lHP specs on Ebay. Item #153940631205
Casting number 2536430-8, Engine Stamp on top is F 440  9  9  HP-2, Bottom Pad Reads 0G123039, Date 8-9-1969
This is a real 6 pack block, with 6 pack rods, and was completely rebuilt to factory specs. down to the Cam. The date on Intake is 11-8-67.  Looks like 1968 HP Exhaust Manifolds.
This motor has less than 1,500 miles, and was broke in by mechanic. Item comes complete with what you see in pics. minus Carb. It has full MSD ignition system, all front pulley's , brackets, and fan. The power steering pump was new, and not rebuilt, has engine motor mount brackets, flex plate, Mini starter, and will work with 4 Speed transmission, how ever comes with rebuilt 727 automatic transmission, new stall convertor, lines, linkages, aluminum radiator, fan shroud, and new power brake booster, ETC.
ALSO COMES WITH : (Do not have pics yet, but will be adding later)
Complete K Member with new gear box, disc brakes, complete front end assembly. Transmission mount, and more. Please E-Mail with questions, I have video of motor running in car before being pulled, as well as pics. on rebuild. Shipping is local pick up only, unless you contact me with a zip code to get you a price on shipping. NO EXCEPTIONS. There is no way that you could build this motor, transmission with complete front end assembly for my asking price. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. I know for a fact that this motor is good, and ready to be installed, this is a complete set up. Item can be put into any Mopar with Big Block applications, but was removed from a 1970 Cuda. More pics. upon request.

If interested, just message.
Also, if someone would like to call with any questions, just message I will give you my number

Thanks

Marty

packnsix

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

1970Cuda

PM about windshield wiper linkage.

DeathProofCuda