Main Menu

AAR Cuda T/A Challenger OEM 4 Speed Six Pack Carbs (Matching Set) ***SOLD***

Started by 6Pack70, December 07, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

6Pack70

Hi,  I was thinking of using these on my AAR but decided since it will be a driver type local show car,  these deserve to move on to an enthusiast with a great survivor Trans Am car or have Harm's restore them for that concourse restoration.   They are a matched set of 340 Six pack, 4 speed carbs in excellent condition.   Obviously stored indoors for decades.  All factory original ink markings and inspector's marks and 2 out of 3 of the paper I.D. tags still intact.   Everything moves freely and nothing feels sloppy or worn out on them.   These are not over the counter replacement carbs, they are right off of someone's  car.  I feel they are priced accordingly as date code correct, matching sets of 4 speed T/A carbs in this condition are extremely difficult to find.   $1500.00    I do PayPal friends and family and I will ship them to your door for free within the continental U.S.  Postal Priority insured or Fedex Insured with signature confirmation.    You can message me here and I will give you my phone number to call or text.    Thanks.   

6Pack70

Cuda Cody

Those are getting pretty hard to find!   Good luck with the sale.

anlauto

Man that's a real nice matched set you have there and more than reasonably priced  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6Pack70

Thanks Alan..   tough time of year to sell something like this, but we'll see what happens.   I need more supplies for the body and I still need a mint original  or excellent restored black 70 cuda single speaker no ac dash pad.   Another pricey item. I would work with someone on these carbs if they had a dash pad they would part with.  Lol

CudaMoparRay

Almost makes me feel like buying a T/A just to put those on it  :bigthumb: good luck with your sale.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon