Main Menu

Accurate Exhaust for Big Block E-Body

Started by gzig5, April 09, 2020, 11:52:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

gzig5

I have what I believe to be an Accurate Exhaust system for a 70-74 big block E body.
http://www.accurateltd.com/70-74-383440-Big-Block-Complete-Exhaust-System_p_147.html

It is used and a little dirty but complete from manifold flanges to the chrome tips, minus the hangers and some clamps. I think they are the standard mufflers. I was going to adapt it to my small block Cuda but it seems wasteful to throw away a good portion of it so I would like to sell or trade it. This is about a $1200+ system with the tips. Shipping is a possibility but will not be cheap, probably $100-$200 and might require a cut or slit to be made to release the head pipes from the resonators because the clamps have squeezed the tubes. Better pics can be provided to serious buyer. I'm located just North of Milwaukee. I'm asking $550 plus shipping or full/partial trade for 73 Cuda parts. Top on my trade list are, small block TTI headers, 4-speed pedal set or parts to convert my auto over, black dash pad, AMD roof skin, AMD passenger floor or full front floor, small block performance parts, or who knows??