Main Menu

AMC Backlit Dealership Sign

Started by Floyd, April 24, 2019, 11:18:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

Might not be too many AMC guys here, but worth a shot. Feel free to spread the word to your AMX, Javelin, and Rebel Machine bubbas😀

Sign face is in excellent original condition and dates to the 70s or 80s, purchased in Kenosha, WI. Light box is an NOS replacement unit that was manufactured in the US about 20 years ago. This is a very high quality lighted sign and it's really impressive when lit.

Measures 24"H X 19"W X 4"D

$550 plus shipping or free delivery to the Nats.  Pick up available in the Washington DC area.

SOLD

PM or email: musclesigns AT comcast DOT net

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

750-h2

Nice sign! I was surprised when I read the size as it looks huge in the picture.

JS29

There WAS an AMC plant in Kenosha WI, One of my cousins worked there for years. Perhaps that came from the plant.   :alan2cents:

blown motor

@Brads70  must be busy. I thought he would have had it bought by now. It will go perfect in the new garage he's going to build.  :Stirring:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Quote from: 750-h2 on April 24, 2019, 12:20:58 PM
Nice sign! I was surprised when I read the size as it looks huge in the picture.

Yea me too...it's like a $1.20 per sq/in  :yes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Brads70

Cool, just not in the budget at this time. 

anlauto

Okay...How many E-Bodies.org credits does Brad need for this sign ?   :haha:

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on April 24, 2019, 02:04:20 PM
Okay...How many E-Bodies.org credits does Brad need for this sign ?   :haha:

:clapping: :D :bradsthumb:  It's very cool and I'd love to have it but just can't swing it, too many other items lately.  Wifes Suburban hit a pothole and broke the front spring/strut   , piece of crap keeps breaking down every other week. :pullinghair:

Brads70

It's good to see it's sold. I keep coming back " looking" at it.  Now I'm not tempted!  :pullinghair: :D

anlauto

Ahhh... that's too bad @Brads70 you could have bought it for the wife for "Mother's Day"  ;)

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on April 25, 2019, 07:16:47 AM
Ahhh... that's too bad @Brads70 you could have bought it for the wife for "Mother's Day"  ;)

HAHA  I read your reply just as she walked by ...... got the eye roll.

anlauto

"THEY" just don't seem to appreciate the finer things in life and how much thought goes into buying them a gift  :drunk: