Main Menu

Antenna Wrench

Started by 69BFan, April 24, 2017, 09:37:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

69BFan

I have available the antenna wrench for the 67 to 76 A, 68 to 74 B and 70 to 74 E-Body antenna bezel nut.  The wrench fits tight to the bezel to prevent slipping and nicking the chrome or paint.  The wrench is silver zinc plated to protect it and will be a handy in your tool box.  I am selling the wrenches for $12.00 plus $3.00 shipping and handling in the US.  If you should like to purchase one, please drop me an email at:  r.l.oshields@att.net. or a private message here.  I will have them available at the shows that we are attending this year as well.
Thanks,
Richard
Restoration Parts and Materials
Ph. 404-643-5760
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

Car-nutt

I would be interested in that.

Chryco Psycho

That is cool ,good to have  :ohyeah:

fc7cuda

Will you be at Carlisle?

69BFan

We are located next to building T, the large red exhibition building.  Mega Parts is our neighbor on one side and just down from RT Specialties.  The rows are H and I in spots 136 through 143.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

anlauto

Be sure to bring some of these wrenches to Carlisle...I like them too ! :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

69BFan

We should also have at Carlisle the two other style antenna bezel nuts.  Also in the works is a tool for the exterior mirror bezel nut that was found on the driver side door panel or door frame.  If anybody has any other odd ball request, led me know.  The machine shop guy working with us is a real car guy with great talent.  He is looking for projects for his business and the more projects that I give him, the greater opportunity for him to be making money for his cars and the opportunity for us to bring pieces to the hobby.