Main Menu

1970 Cuda Seats (Black) FOR SALE

Started by Cuda Cody, July 30, 2020, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Reupholstered these for my Hemi Cuda, but found some originals that were like new so I now I have a brand new set of Cuda seats.  These are Legendary Seat covers, new seat foam and completely restored seat frames.  I do not think you could find a nicer set of 1970 Cuda seats.  The frames were the best set out of about 6 sets of seats frames I had to pick from.  Very rust free to begin with. I blasted the frames and put them in black PPG DP epoxy and then painted them with PPG Black paint.  The seats frames are painted better than some peoples cars.  New seat backs shown on them are now on the other set so they are not included.  I have the side covers and seat rails too if someone needs, but they are not included in the price.  Prefer a local sale.  Located in beautiful Brush Prairie, WA. 360-772-fivefivefivefive.  Asking $1750 for the seats (front and back) and if the buyer wants the side hinge covers it's another $250 for the side covers.

For anyone that wants to do the math, I have about $1,000 in to the Legendary seats covers and new foam.  The front seats cost me $550 and the rear I only gave $100 for.  The side hinge covers I got at a swap meet for $100.  Not including my time, primer, paint and misc screws and hog clips, I'm in to the set $1,750.  Sale pending

Cuda Cody

More photos

B5fourspeed

That is one hell of a good price Cody.My seat covers are on back order from Legendary.I don't think they know when the covers will be in.

Marty

Boy.. if only you were only a bit closer to Oklahoma.    :lookatthat:

Marty.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

cudamadd

These are beautiful seats What a great job  :australia:

Cuda Cody

cuda hunter

I'll play back up if the other person backs out.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200