Main Menu

Challenger misc parts

Started by RJChallenger, April 05, 2020, 11:31:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RJChallenger

I'm looking to sell some spare parts. Prices are Canadian money. Americans pay 75% of listed prices
Manual steering box with steering arm  very tight and smooth operation, has steering column adapter no spit pin   SOLD
Power steering column out of early 72 challenger. inner shaft has not been collapsed has nylon plugs in place . Has 74 crush can with proper nuts for steering wheel. Needs signal switch as hazard button is broken. Missing mounting bracket, but bolts are there. Newer key switch with 2 keys. Key switch and locking mechanism in good working order.  SOLD
Saginaw pump from same car as steering column.2891 date coded hose shows no cracks, All brackets included      $75
Federal style pump (TRW) big block brackets Picked up in parts lot not seized spins freely       $50
Plus shipping charges .

RJChallenger

Sale pending on the steering column.

RJChallenger

SOLD the steering column.. Had an awesome time conversing with a local member. It was truly a pleasure dealing with Ian.

anlauto

I hope you stayed six feet away from each other, and if it's the Ian I'm thinking about I hope it was twelve feet... :pokeeye: :rofl: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

Quote from: anlauto on April 09, 2020, 03:05:44 PM
I hope you stayed six feet away from each other, and if it's the Ian I'm thinking about I hope it was twelve feet... :pokeeye: :rofl: :rofl:
OH, that's nice, and after all the nice things I've said about you! LOL  Rob's always a pleasure to speak with and we did try to stay the 6' away. He's in the same boat as I, as we're both trying to get our old sleds on the road. What we really need is a guru and I think I know this guy in Georgetown who'd fit the bill, eh?  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

I've dealt with both of you enough to know you're a couple of great guys....true to the hobby like it's supposed to be  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

Thanks Alan and truly, we couldn't do it without you. Thanks for the help and pieces over the years; much appreciated!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Topcat

That Federal pump is in nice shape.   :wowzers:

Wish you were closer.