Main Menu

CHALLENGER T/A REAR SPOILER -- MAS

Started by MOPAR MITCH, August 26, 2021, 01:06:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MOPAR MITCH

CHALLENGER T/A REAR SPOILER -- MAS

I bought this new many years ago, never installed;  I put on the Mopar Performance decal.

$75 plus shipping from Chicago NW suburbs.

847-six-eight-two-o8o7 ... or PM

Sparxx

Been looking for one of these for my 71 Challenger. How does it attach to the rear deck lid tho?

MOPAR MITCH

Thanks for asking.... This particular spoiler would be attached with common drilled screws through trunk.. into the flats of the spoiler.  You may want to add some slight spacers to lift the spoiler just a bit up from the trunk and quarter panels.  Some Challenger trunk lids have openings already in their underside.

Sparxx

The hardware doesn't come with it tho right?

fali

Hello from switzerland.
would you send the spoiler to switzerland? what would be the cost? Can I pay with PayPal?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Regards
Stephano

MOPAR MITCH

Sparxx... thanks for asking.. there is no hardware (never was that I can recall from I bought it new)... you'd have to determine what hardware to use... probably 4-simple long screws through the trunk into the base underside of the spoiler where the flats are shown.

MOPAR MITCH

fali -- T/Anks for asking.   To ship to you in Switzerland, I'd need to know your mailing address, zip code etc... I would check with my local UPS for the costs.   I believe I can arrange PayPal.  Send me a PM with your ship-to-address and give me a little time to get back to you.

MOPAR MITCH